At Klever Labs we're building Game-first shopping, allowing people around the world to play games, win awesome discounts & buy fantastic products. We’re a post-MVP growing start-up, backed by top notch investors and run by serial entrepreneurs. We are ± 25 people, and will be scaling quickly during 2022, especially with our dev and product teams, so it’s the perfect timing to join in terms of impact / opportunity / setup. Join us and take part in the amazing journey revolutionizing e-commerce, solving complex user behavior design challenges.
Klever (https://www.klevershopping.com/) is building the future of shopping entertainment.
Why we’re hiring
We are currently building 2 more dev teams for our gaming app and operations platform - from MVP to our next level
Gaming team : Design and develop the next killer features to make our gaming experience more fun and engaging to our customers.
Ecom team : Expand our Ecommerce management platform that handles the complete product lifecycle.
4-6 full-stack developers in a team:1 Team Lead, 3 fullstack , 1 backend , 1 frontend
Impact and responsibilities
- Push coding best practices and standards, initiate and lead technical innovation
- Training, guiding, code reviewing, mentoring and recruiting your team members.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and -
implement an efficient code and effective development process.
- Being a part of technical designing and architecture
Design, test and develop software to meet user needs
● At least 5+ years of professional development experience
● At least 2 years recent hands-on experience in developing backend services and full stack applications
● Experience in relational database schema design and services architecture
● Experience in developing on top of AWS/Azure/GCP clouds, databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), Containers, etc.
● Mobile application experience
● Python/Django experience
● Angular/Ionic/Cordova experience
● DevOPS/Kubernetes experience
Initiative, passionate for new technologies to learn and systems to develop, problem solver, self-educated person, resourceful
eager to impact with new process and ideas, creative and logical
knows to keep the big picture in mind while hands on dev